- The workshop will be held at a private residence in Flemington, NJ. The exact address will be emailed once your spot is confirmed.
- Start time is 9:00 a.m. sharp.
- We will end at 7:00 p.m.
- Donuts and coffee will be provided.
- BYOL: Bring Your Own Lunch.
- Your Website: Make it AWESOME!
- Off Camera Flash Made Easy
- Trusting God with Big Changes
- Creating Meaningful Connections to Grow your Business
- Posing & All the Feels
More in-depth info on the classes HERE!
In addition to the classes, there will also be a styled wedding shoot. We will break down the most commonly photographed elements of your client experience into several stations: engagement session, bridal details, groom getting ready, the bride & groom, and the reception table. We'll separate into smaller groups so everyone will have a chance to learn and practice using real couples and details.
What to bring
- Camera and lenses
- Notebook & pen
- Warm clothes for outside
- A packed lunch (like mom used to make!)
- Come dressed for a headshot!
**If on mobile, please rotate screen horizontal to read.**
check out some behind-the-scenes of last year!
Listen to the FOCUS(ED) podcast interviewing last year's attendees!